2011년 1월 25일 화요일

Ode to my room

Dear my room

Hello, my room. This is your owner, Da won.
I like you very much, with great happiness.

You always makes me happy and comfortable whenever I'm in good mood or not. You always provides me a fantastic place to study whatever I'm working in. You always give a wonderful sunshine through your shiny big windows whoever visits my house.

It is a pleasure to sit inside you and rest for a while.
It is a joy to enjoy computer games with you smiling behind me.
It is a happiness to lean over my bed and watch your ceiling which is cover with a bright light which just look like a sun in the sky.

Yes, sometimes, very rarely, I behaved in a bad way to you.
I played with your thick and strong wall, kicking it.
I scratched your smooth and warm floor with my pencil.
I threw my bag and went outside of my room, leaving you with my school textbooks which annoys you.

HOWEVER, please remember that I like you a lot.


댓글 1개: