2011년 1월 18일 화요일

My favorite song



This is my favorite song, which is named " Run through the sky ". The reason why I like this song is because I like the lyrics, and the melodies are very exciting. The original singer who sang this song is named " Lee Jeuk, but this song is more famous for the new version made by " Huh gak". Huh gak is a winner of a TV program " Super Star K 2", and although he is not a wealthy or hansome man, he won the first place in this contest with amazing singing skills.

Some of the judges even cried when they heard about his childhood in poor condition, and many citizens who saw the program cheered him. He's now a professional singer in Korea, and there are many people who became the fan of him.

There're many others songs of Huh gak such as " anytime ", or " Happy me ". If you want to look at these songs, you may find it easily in any search engine when you type the name of the songs.

I hope all of you enjoy it!! :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기