2011년 1월 6일 목요일

Introducing myself :)

Hi, everyone! my name is Kim da won, and I'm a student in class 23!!
Nice to meet you, guys ^^

How's your first week in GLPS?
I had a nice time playing and studying with my freinds, and I think GLPS is a nice camp.
However, on the other hand, it was hard for me to wake up early, do everything by myself, and move my classes for every hours. But it'll soon be better.

The thing I think that is the most important thing among what I learned is that your score truly depends on your effort. Students who tried their best at preparing for their debate got higher scores than others, and some students who didn't really paid attention in their class are having a dfficult time in preparing for their speech and presentation. Now, I'm also trying to give a lot of effort in study, and I hope you will get a good score by working hard, too. Let's study hard together!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기